Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How Could This Have Been Missed?

SAM_0315

Isn't she beautiful?

I have just been going through some old photos and I found this one that I took earlier in the year... obviously I didn't think much of it then... but now I am wondering why I ever clicked over it (although I didn't have a blog at that time to put it on so maybe that's why!)

Anyway the person in question is a very close friend of mine and a gorgeous person so I love how this photo tells it how it is without even having to know her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave a response, but I looked at a great deal of responses on "How Could This Have Been Missed?".
I do have a couple of questions for you if
it's okay. Is it only me or does it look like some of the responses look as if they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I would like to follow you. Could you post a list of all of all your social community sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Here is my weblog :: brotbackmischung glutenfrei
my web site > job bank