Monday, October 11, 2010

Need to get better at this...

I most definitely need to get better at regular posting... but getting all those assignments done takes priority at the moment! 
Anyway a little update on life at the moment: We had my cousin's 21st on the weekend, and when a family event comes about on this side of the family, you can be assured that there will be hangovers all round the next day. It was a great night!
Had the nephews and sister come and stay and we went to the fun factory (a kids play area for under 10s) and they both had a ball... poor little Noah had been sick so he wasn't in the greatest mood, but Austin had very rosy cheeks from all his running when we left. 

DSC01044

Austin and I then made a cake, played with playdough and played with his new felt pieces board while Noah and mum went shopping. 

Sunday saw Rock and I going on another little stroll where I got this great snap:

DSC01114

I think I need a new model... he is starting to complain at me ordering him around!! haha

And that was the past weekend!

No comments: