Sunday, September 19, 2010

One Gorgeous Wedding...

The weekend saw some very good friends of mine getting hitched and my god was it a beautiful wedding and an even better celebration that followed! 
I originally met the couple through one of my besties at school, and I think it is an understatement to say that they were my saviors when I went to London and got very homesick. Many a good time has been shared with these two and I was absolutely overjoyed to see them so happy. 
The wedding was tailored to suit the couple with a bit of quirkiness added in which represents the two of them to a tee. Gorgeous poppies were the flower of choice (of course) and the rustic setting along with the good company made for a brilliant day. 
My fav part of the whole day was the exchanging of the rings, they were put on the third finger of the left hand, as the ancient Egyptians believed that the vein of love ran from this finger to the heart. I thought that was just beautiful! Anyway I will stop the yabbering and get to what you all probably want to see.... the photos. 

I was the back-up photographer for the day and I caught some GORGEOUS shots of the newlyweds! 

SONY DSC                      

SONY DSC                      

SONY DSC                      

I wish you both all the happiness in the world together!

No comments: